Welcome to my blog. Wow! Irit did some awesome designs.
If you are just starting the bloghop there are links below that will take you to the beginning.
The Die-Version dies are so easy to use. I used mine in a Big Shot but I am sure they would work in just about any die cutting machine. I had no problem with getting the die cut paper to separate from the die itself. These are very detailed die cuts. I just loved using them.
With this card I tried to make it appropriate for a male or female recipient. I first cut out the blue layer. I then did a yellow layer for the hearts and 2 pink layers to make the die cut look layered plus a layer of black for the letters. Add some layers with pattern paper and card stock, a little ribbon and you have a quick and easy Miss You card.
I can see using this die a lot. Not just for Operation Write Home cards but personal cards I send out to loved ones.
If you are not familiar with Operation Write Home, our mission is to support our armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as "AnyHero" cards of gratitude to encourage them. You can find more information for newcomers at: http://operationwritehome.org/Patti is the next one on the hop.
Thanks for stopping and shopping.
1. OWH Stars & Stamps @ http://operationwritehome.org/
2. Sandy @ http://sandyallnock.com
3. Lori @ http://loriskreations.
4. Kristie @ http://eponinekc.blogspot.com
5. Archana @ http://craftcave.blogspot.com
6. Paula @ http://www.paulaposts.
7. Lisa @ http://indymermaid.blogspot.
8. Marlene @ http://
9. Mary @ http://madebymarymoisan.
10. Donna @ http://donnainksla.com
11. Irit @ http://iritshalom.blogspot.co.
12. Marianne @ http://diaryofascrapbooker.
13. Patti @ http://cherisheachpreciousday.
14. Nancy @ http://brujahrose.blogspot.com
15. Anne @ http://www.annemade-anne.
16. Samantha @ http://august1686.blogspot.com
17. Emilia @ http://few-favourite-things.
18. Julie @ http://www.handmadebyjulie.